Setting up and running a payroll when you take on employees can seem a little daunting.
HM Revenue and Customs provide an information pack to newly registered employers and you can attend one of their workshops. However most small business owners do not have the time, or the interest, to learn what they need to do or keep up with frequent legislation changes.
Outsourcing your payroll is therefore a much simpler and more cost effective solution allowing you to spend your time on more productive business issues.
Grovely Business Solutions can provide clients with a weekly or monthly payroll service which includes:
- Calculation of tax and national insurance contributions
- Calculation of statutory payments – sick pay, maternity pay, etc
- Production of employee payslips
- Advising of payments due to employee/s and monthly payment due to HM Revenue & Customs
- Starter and leaver forms, student employees
- Maintenance of statutory payroll records
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf
- Online filing of end of year return (P35 and P14s) and production of P60s for employees
Our payroll service is RTI compliant. We provide support tailored to your business needs carried out on or off site. We are happy to visit local clients for meetings or to collect paperwork. For clients based further afield we can provide payroll services via phone, post, email and the internet.