Xero – beautiful accounting software
At Grovely Business Solutions our aim is to provide simple, professional solutions that meet your needs. We have partnered with Xero, an online cloud accounting system that is perfect for small businesses as it gives a real-time view of what is happening in your business, wherever you have access to the internet, from your PC, Mac, handheld or mobile device. We are so impressed with Xero that we use it ourselves.
What is Xero?
- Xero is a complete online accounting system designed specifically to meet the needs of small businesses.
- It gives easy access and support from sales invoicing to purchase invoice processing, bank transactions and reconciliation, expense claims, VAT, fixed assets, multi currency, reporting and much much more.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cashflow.
- With unlimited users you can provide access to as many stakeholders as you like including your staff, bookkeeper, accountant, trusted advisor and business partners.
- Xero integrates with many other applications, CRM, inventory management, invoicing, eCommerce and job systems, plus a wide range of other specialised software.
- The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it is backed up regularly. This means even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe.
- Developed in New Zealand, with an ICAEW accredited UK specific version.
Grovely Business Solutions and Xero
We will assess whether Xero is suitable for your business through an initial meeting to review your requirements, at no charge.
Implementation and conversion
As a Xero Certified Advisor Grovely Business Solutions will assist with the configuration, implementation and any required conversion of your established systems, we can also offer training and ongoing support, dependent upon your needs.
We specialise in integrating your existing systems with Xero to provide a seamless process, examples include PayPal, Amazon – Seller Central, SellerDeck – eCommerce, SagePay – Merchant Account, Eventbrite and much more. We can also work with developers to produce customised bespoke integrations.
Xero is available on a pay as you go basis, with no up-front costs. We offer competitive pricing structures from configuration, implementation and conversion, through to the provision of ongoing service. We can provide a fixed fee to bring you up to speed and then put you on a fixed price monthly pricing plan to suit you and your business. Please contact us for more information.
To find out more see the Xero Online Accounting Software website, view the video below and contact us now.